Lucky you! A nice pair of NIKE! Did he or she take you to the shop and bought them with you? It would be an even better present for a dad! Belated happy father's day!
First of all, I have a daughter & son, just like the first picture:) No, my son will come back to HK for a summer break this coming Saturday. So I just got my favour shoes and bill to them :)
對鞋好型呀
回覆刪除I choose it :)
刪除YKK HAPPY FATHER DAY ... 我LIKE 企鵝那個.. 搞笑
回覆刪除多謝熊仔. 哈哈! 正如ykk所講, 忘因父易 :)
刪除相信KK昨日定有個開心的父親節~~
回覆刪除對波鞋好型喎!!相信KK就算未著都已經開心!!
所有節日, 一向都以平常心面對, 對波鞋是自己所選擇的.
刪除自己揀的一定喜歡~~也是子女的一份孝心禮物...
刪除KK你真的唔寫blog嗎??咁我地一班blog友又少了個地方傾偈~~~
會寫, 怛不會太多, 可能變成雙週刊 :) 明天貼新blog.
刪除Lucky you! A nice pair of NIKE!
回覆刪除Did he or she take you to the shop and bought them with you? It would be an even better present for a dad! Belated happy father's day!
First of all, I have a daughter & son, just like the first picture:)
刪除No, my son will come back to HK for a summer break this coming Saturday. So I just got my favour shoes and bill to them :)
kk的形容字語很傳神,尤其那鞋子/孩子的禮物更是不言而喻的戀在心頭!
回覆刪除多謝恕兄日行一善 :)
刪除YKK你好嗎﹖我係呀愚,我開始寫番BLOG,你都寫啦。
回覆刪除